wELcoMe tO mY LifE

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS GOOD, BUT GOOD PEOPLE ARE ALWAYSS BEAUTIFUL - ALI IBN ABI TALIB (RA)



Sunday 29 July 2012

entah lah -_-"

ASSALAMUALAIKUM .... *LUAHAN HATI AKU .

hanya ingin mencatat !!

If I told you, would it change anything? would you see me differently? would you still be my bestfriend? would you be mine? would you even care? If I said you broke my heart, how would you reply? You ripped out my heart, you don't realise it. I only have myself to blame for thinking we could even be more than FRIENDS. ---> just an ordinary person.

I'll not dare to do something that may tear your heart. maybe I've done something that I not realise it. sorry my dear. don't worry. I'm always loving you with all my heart. ---> MR. MILITARY.

2 comments:

awak yang budiman , taknak komen ke ? ;)